05 December, 2006

Slovenian Euros

We're getting Euros in our little country on 1 January. I'm more or less looking forward to it. The only thing I (well we all really) have is that various businesses might raise their prices. Spar was the first to issue a public statement saying this is not going to happen. That's good to know, I like shopping with Spar.

Some of the smaller businesses are less convincing. Like pizzeria Azur next to our radio station. The price of their daily menu used to be 4.13 EUR. That is a rather ridiculous number, so of course now they rounded the price up, no problem there. I mean nobody expected anything else. But they rounded it up to 4.9 EUR! I'm not too good with math, but that's almost 20 percent, isn't it.

If you're interested in Slovenian Euro coins, here's the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home