03 November, 2006

It's been a while

I know it's been a while since my last post here, but there was just so much going on in my life.

First it was the big trip of this year. We were supposed to go to India, but after a series of unfortunate events ended spending about two weeks in the Arabian peninsula, then traveled another two weeks around the Balkans. It was a fantastic trip all in all, but quite exhausting.

And then the return home, which proved to be even more exhausting. Upon my return I found out that our management basically kicked me off air. Supposedly they're saving me for this big project they have planned for February, but nobody really cared to ask me whether I can survive until then. Well I can, but that's not the point!

Today I finally started poring over the photos we took on our trip. Some of them are fantastic, others are a dissappointment. The light in the desert is really harsh. I never imagined just how until I opened some of the photos.

Here's one of the good ones though.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home